Front line apartment in one of the most prestigious buildings of Paseo Marítimo with great views to the sea, Dalt Vila and Marina Botafoc , just a short walk from Ibiza Town.The property includes 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom with bathroom. The living room offers a great terrace with excellent...
Beautiful old building next to the old central market in the heart of Ibiza Town, at the foot of Dalt Vila.Recently renovated with a lot of historic charm, in the heart of town and its daily buzzing lifestyle. The properrty consists of 3 ensuite bedrooms, a large lounge with small balconies,...
A pristine semidetached property with private garden in the prestigious urbanization of Can Pep Simo within minutes of Marina Botafoch and the lovely Talamanca and S´estanyol beaches.The living area with an open plan kitchen, lounge and covered terraces are on the upper floor and the three...
Prestigious south facing penthouse in one of the most exclusive communities on Ibiza, set in a peaceful and luxurious gated residential complex on the top of Dalt Vila, with spectacular views both front line to the sea and also to the old town of Ibiza.The lift opens onto a private landing...
This extraordinary property with a magnificent and historically notable exterior has been completely renovated in 2009 to achieve a spectacular contemporary ambiance within.The renovation and finishes are of highest quality throughout the living room, the stunning designer kitchen, and two...
Lovely Apartment With Open Views To Talamanca. This beautiful apartment enjoys a wonderful location close to Ibiza Town, and with its light-filled rooms and open views to Talamanca beach has the additional benefit of being surrounded by open spaces.The main living space in this independent...
Luxury Apartment In Las Boas Front Line. Located in one of the most iconic and recognisable buildings in Ibiza, this apartment in the exclusive Las Boas development offers a unique opportunity in a centrally-located complex close to all amenities. The Jean Nouvel building in Ibiza City features...
Fabolous spacious loft located within five minutes walk to Dalt Vila and Ibiza town.The apartment has three double bedrooms with en-suit bathrooms, air condition, central heating and wifi.The fully fitted open space kitchen provides dinning for six as well as appliances including coffee machine,juicer,food...
1) COMPANY PROFILE: In compliance with the requirement to provide this information contained in section 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, governing Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the following data are set out below: The company which is the owner of www.balearhouse.es (henceforth, the Website) is JMC BALEARHOUSE S.L., domiciled at CALLE PROTECTORA Nº 10 LOCAL 2 C.P.: 07012, with Company Tax Code number: B57483703 (henceforth, BALEARHOUSE).
2) USERS: By accessing and/or using the BALEARHOUSE portals you accept the status of USER, and accept, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use set out here.
3) USE OF THE PORTAL AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE FILES OF BALEARHOUSE: the BALEARHOUSE Website provides access to a large amount of information, services and data (henceforth, "the content") on the internet belonging to BALEARHOUSE or to its licensors, which the USER can access. The USER accepts responsibility for using the Website. In accordance with what is set out in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, the USER is hereby informed that all personal data provided by the USER through the websites accessible from the names of the balearhouse.es domain and its respective sub-domains (henceforth, referred to as the “Website” without distinction), will be added to and stored on the files belonging to BALEARHOUSE for the following purposes: (a) to enable the provision of the services requested by the USER and to respond to the USER’s requests for information, (b) to keep the USER informed of products, services and news from BALEARHOUSE, including via electronic communications. The USER can request not to be sent any more communications of this type at any time by sending an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: BALEARHOUSE as itself or as assignee, is the owner of all of the intellectual and industrial property rights on its web pages, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and designs, selections of materials used, the computer programmes required for its functioning, access and use, etc.), which are the property of BALEARHOUSE or its licensors. All rights reserved. Copying, distribution and public communication, including any means of making all or part of the content of this website available for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, is expressly forbidden without the authorization of BALEARHOUSE. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights belonging to BALEARHOUSE. The USER can view the elements of this Website and also print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk drive of his or her computer or on any other hardware, on condition that it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use.
5) COMMUNICATION OF DATA BY THE USER: The USER understands and accepts that by using some of the services offered by BALEARHOUSE on the Website, the personal data of the USER will be shown therein and will be visible to other users of the Website. This is the case with comments made on the blog section, in which the name of the USER will be published along with the corresponding comment. The USER must not provide personal data through the Website relating to third parties. The USER undertakes to hold BALEARHOUSE harmless against any possible fine, claim or penalty that the USER might be obliged to pay as a consequence of the USER’s failure to comply with the duty described in this paragraph.
6) EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND GUARANTEES: To the fullest extent allowed by law, BALEARHOUSE accepts no responsibility, in any circumstance, for any loss or damage of any type that might arise, including but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or programmes which are malicious or harmful in their content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7) MODIFICATIONS: BALEARHOUSE reserves the right to make any changes it deems necessary to its Website without prior notice, including being able to change, delete or add both content and services offered through the Website and the form in which they are presented or located on the Website.
9) LINKS: In the event that the Website contains links or hyperlinks to other websites, BALEARHOUSE does not exercise any kind of control over the aforementioned websites and their content. Under no circumstances will BALEARHOUSE assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the aforementioned hyperlinks or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger or involvement with the organizations linked to.
10) MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: BALEARHOUSE may at any time modify the conditions set out here, by duly publishing new ones as they appear. The aforementioned conditions will be in effect during the time they are displayed and will remain in effect until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
11) APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between BALEARHOUSE and the USER will be governed by the legislation in effect in Spain and any dispute shall fall under the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Palma de Mallorca. All services provided by BALEARHOUSE cover the entire Spanish territory.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded in the user’s device upon accessing certain web pages in order to compile specific information, and that allows storing and recovering information on the navigation that is done from that device with the aim of improving the services that are offered. Important: Unless the User decides to register in any website of JMC BALEARHOUSE S.L., the cookie will never be associated to any personal information that may identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistics and to provide help to the optimization of the users’ experience in the website.
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and that processes the data that are obtained, two types of cookies can be distinguished: own cookies or third-party cookies.
There is a second classification depending on the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser: session cookies or persistent cookies.br/Lastly, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the aim for which the obtained data are processed: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
For further information in this regard, you may consult the Guide on how to use the cookies of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
This web page uses its own cookies and analytical cookies of Google Analytics, a web analytical service provided by Google, Inc., a company of Delaware whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Analysis Cookies: These are the ones that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users in the website and in the rest of the web pages of the group.
Through the web analysis provided by Google, we obtain anonymous information related to the number of users that access the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of the visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language, the terminal that it uses, and the city to which the IP address is assigned. Information that makes it possible to offer you a better and more appropriate service through our website...
The cookies used are:
|Google Analytics||__utma __utmb __utmc __utmz __ga||Compile information on the navigation of the users through the website with the aim of knowing the origin of the visits and other similar statistical data.||3rd-party Persistent Analysis|
|Own||PHPSESSID||Remembers the interaction, provides navigation.||Own Session Technical|
|WPML||_icl_visitor_lang_js _icl_current_language||Allow integration of multilingual website.||3rd-party Session Technical|
|Wordfence||wfvt_2783796352 wordfence_verifiedHuman||Allow greater security of website||3rd-party Session Technical|
This list will be updated as quickly as possible as the services of the website offered in it are changed. However, occasionally during its updating, it may be that the list does not include a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies with identical purposes to those registered in this list.
In addition, we inform the users of the web portal that the obtaining of the information (including your IP address) on the use of this website through Google Analytics is only done by Google, Inc. on its own behalf, with the owner of the website not having at any time access to such information, but rather only the aggregated information that Google provides subsequently and that is not associated to any IP address; the user should understand clearly that it is Google, Inc. through Google Analytics.com who determines the purpose of the processing and use of the information captured at all times, as well as the functioning and duration of the “cookie”, and that, according to the information provided by Google, Inc., the user can avoid the capturing of this information by rejecting the installation of “cookies” through the configuration of his browser.
In order to facilitate the users that want to impede the installation of cookies in their device, we make available to the users links to the instructions provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered to be the most extended. However, some Services may not function correctly if you disable the cookies.Google Chrome – Internet Explorer – Mozilla Firefox – Apple Safari